Sunday

Winter scent(s)

So sadly (kinda..) winter is here. For one it sucks that all my winter "gear" is lost in transition at my parents in Ohio (send, send yo).
Besides being slightly under dressed and to picky to settle on a H&M winter jacket, I still felt incomplete and not warm as a whole. Then I realized I need to reinstate my winter scents. Sounds strange but a good day starts and ends with having a good scent(details guys, details).


Molton Brown Black Pepper body wash
Amazing warm woodsy deep scent (best to wash with this one the spray and lotion are very intense and overbearing).

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo
All year fav.! In the summer I use this for hair and body and use just a little citrus oil. 



Comme des Garcons Man2
Love @ first smell. Wait till you spray it! Layers like blankets of leaves in the woods.

Lastly, always and forever. Lavender kisses(oil form).

So for me its all about being warm and cozy in the winter with multiple layers of clothes (o wool coats i miss you) and blankets of complimenting scents.

No comments: